A WorkSafe Plan is an assessment process that rates safety and health management systems and directs attention to areas that could be improved. It provide a systematic way of measuring how well it is being managed.
The WorkSafe Plan is suitable for organisations of all sizes and can be used to:
- Provide information on desirable safety and health management practices
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in safety and health management systems
- Provide a measure for safety and health performance
- Implement a cycle of continuous improvement
- Compare performance with organisations in the same industry
- Gain recognition for standards achieved in management of the organisation’s safety and health systems
If an organisation wishes to request a WorkSafe Plan Certificate of Achievement, issued by the Department of Commerce WorkSafe Division, an independent, qualified Assessor must complete an assessment and rate the safety and health management system.
If your company or business would like to be assessed against the WorkSafe Plan please don’t hesitate to contact Kelvin Murphy on (08) 6389 8900 or email@example.com to arrange for a work place Audit.