Aurenda is excited to announce the introduction of our Injury Management Coordinators Course!
This is the first Employer-Focused program offered of its kind. Learn injury management principles from Australia’s Leaders in Injury Cost Reduction.
Aurenda’s Injury Management Coordinators Course will provide participants with insight into the many aspects of workers’ compensation. Attendees will gain skills and knowledge to enable those who have workplace injury management responsibilities to manage their injured workers in line with the rights and obligations contained in the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 and Regulations.
Audience: Aurenda’s Injury Management Coordinators Course is designed for anyone who has responsibility for supervising or managing injured workers in the workplace. If you are a Safety Advisor, OSH Rep, Return to Work Coordinator, HR/Administration Advisor, involved in Payroll, or a direct Supervisor or Manager, this is an essential program to learn practical skills to proactively manage injured workers and their claims.
Course Focus: Aurenda’s three day course in injury management encompasses a multitude of topics that are relevant to the effective management of workplace injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation Legislation
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation Premiums
- Applying a Compliant Injury Management System
- Weekly Payments
- Insurer’s Responsibilities
- Statutory Settlements and Closures
- Injury Management Systems in WA
- Planning and Developing an Injury Management Policy
- Injury Management Procedure
- Processing Claims
- Responsibilities of all Parties
- Develop rehabilitation programs and return to work plans
- Identifying alternate, modified or suitable duties
- Implementing Return to Work Strategies
- Effectiveness of Rehabilitation Services
- Communication Strategies in Workers’ Compensation
- Case Studies
- Managing Complex Claims
Completion of assessment for the unit below will constitute partial completion of Certificate IV of OH&S (BSB41407) or the Diploma of OH&S (BSB51307) qualification: BSBHIRM509A (Manage Rehabilitation or Return to Work Programs)
Our inaugural course is only a few weeks away. Be one of the first to enrol!
Duration: 3 days
Course Date: Wed 25 | Thu 26 | Fri 27 July 2012
Course Times: 8.00am – 4.00pm
Course Fee: $1,100.00 (includes GST component in relation to catering)
Registration Form: To download the Registration form Click here.
Don’t delay, take this opportunity of registering your interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org